Sunday, October 27, 2019

REVIEW: My Dark Captor By Melody Adams




She is his obsession and he will stop at nothing to have her.
Sophia:

When I stumble in Iwan Nowikow’s path, my life, as I knew it is over. He sees something in me he wants, so he takes it by kidnapping me. He hurts me and gives me pleasure. He awakens a dark side in me; I never knew I had. I hate him and I crave him. He is my dark captor.

Iwan:

When I see Sophia, I want her, so I take her. I'll make her mine in every way. I crave to hurt her and I want to devour her. I know what I am. I am a monster und sweet Sophia deserves better. But that doesn't keep me from taking what I crave. Her tears, her cries and her devotion.




This is not a book for the faint or weak stomached. It is very good but definitely has edgy subject matter to it that not everyone will be able to handle.

It was a lot shorter than I would have liked I wanted to keep reading more and the cliffhanger the author left it on is to die for.

Sophia is a fight so strong and such a great character even though she gets thrown through the ringer.

Iwan on the other hand im not gonna lie I hated him til the very end with his sadistic torture and cruelty. You gotta hate one in every book right.

I really did like the authors writing style and creativity and flow of the story. She is a very amazing author. I will definitely be looking for more by Melody Adams.

3 stars

Melody Adams lives with her partner and kids in Bijilo, The Gambia (West Africa)

Her books are all about love with los of hot passion and suspense. She also writes books under the name of Cathy McAllister.

No comments:

Post a Comment