Wednesday, November 18, 2020

REVIEW: Sunset Dreams Doubled By Blair Presley


 

I’m Dale Summers, and things are about to get very spicy with not one hot guy but TWO.

Bel-Air society isn’t ready for me. I’m Dale Summers, and things are about to get very spicy with not one hot guy but TWO. They’re called the Weston brothers & they’re about to rock my world...

There are two types of people in Bel-Air. Old money and new money. I’m part of the former. Born and bred here. It’s my life. And it’ll be the death of me. That is until I meet the the Weston brothers. They’re hot, like, really hot. They turn my world around in a good way, in a heart-stopping, panty-scorching, amazing kind of way.
The problem is, my ex is hanging around. He refuses to let go of what we had. And no matter how many times I try to tell him that it’s over, he keeps reappearing in my life like an ominous shadow that I just can’t shake.
The stakes are high in Bel-Air. You have millionaires, and then you have billionaires. Nobody wears fake Prada, but their smiles are as fake as their promises. But me? I’m learning who my real friends are. And with two gorgeous twin guys on my arms who actually care about me... well, let’s just say my life has suddenly gotten a lot more interesting.
Can love survive in the trenches of Bel-Air, where people turn on a dime? You decide.


I really enjoyed this book, It had quite an interesting dynamic with not just two guys but two brothers. But somehow it actually works for Dale Summers.

I so hated Laren and Kiernan god those two characters were the characters you love to hate except i just hated them for what they did to Dale.

Pierce oh my yummy, who doesn't love a broody hott man. God is he yummy with his dominant yet sensitive and serious side.

I will definitely look for more from this author she is great and has so much writing potential.

4 stars


Blair Presley is an author of contemporary romance novels. She loves to write about glamour, billionaires, and hot alpha gods. When she’s not glued to her computer, inventing new ways to help you escape, you can find her at any coffee shop... or Victoria’s Secret.
Before setting out on this journey, she received her Bachelor’s in Liberal Arts and one in Design. She lives in the Rocky Mountains with her sexy-as-sin husband and their two unruly dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment