Sunday, January 31, 2021

REVIEW: The Autumn You Became Mine By J. L. Lora


SHE WAS ETCHED IN HIS HEART

Chase

I’ve never walked away from a fight in my life…until Lauren said we didn’t have a chance. Then I ran back to the underworld.

Racing? I’m revved for it. Boxing? I never pull my punches. Gambling? I’m all in. The chips fall, I get knocked down and end up in Baltimore. Now, I’m back in front of the woman imprinted in my heart since I was a kid, who sent me spiraling twice. Will the odds be in my favor if I bet on her again?

Lauren

Guerrera a la guerra. Warrior goes to war. That’s my motto. I fight battles every day, tackling them in my choice of armor, velvet red lipstick, and honey-gold eyeshadow. I am going to build my business. Nothing and no one will get in my way. My problem? I can never say no to Chase Blake. Even when he shatters my world as he does my soul. He’s back, and I won’t let him distract me when I’m so close to my dream.

When my life implodes, I’m forced to face my truth. He’s in my heart and staying there. Can I trust him not to wreck me again?
Oh man this author definitely takes you on a trip into their world full of drama adventure Sex fighting turmoil and love. I cannot wait to read the next book I have for this author. She is absolutely amazing at puling you into the story of all the characters not just the two main ones but all the supporting characters as well.

Lauren is such an interesting character she does so much for everyone with no regard for herself even though her life crumbles around her. But that pride is what is killing her and her family. She tears at my heartstrings with how much her family puts her through and she just does whatever they say because they are family and she wants to be closer.

All her friends are amazing and wonderful but definitely dont get where she is coming from poor vs the rich and all.

Chase oh my ….what can I say about him other than yum and ooh lala. He's sexy romantic sweet and has loved her since he was 13. He's reckless, stupid, full of himself but the perfect guy for her and I constantly wanted her to just let him in.

5 stars all the way



J. L. Lora is a Dominican-American author of contemporary and romantic suspense. Her stories explore the dark side of good characters—people living in the gray areas of life—playing the cards life has dealt them. Her stories manifest her love for badass alpha heroines and take-your-breath-away alpha men.

Learn more about J. L. Lora at www.JLLora.com.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment