Wednesday, May 29, 2019

REVIEW:Four Daddies’ Secret Twins by Daniella Wright



I snuck out to Werewolf City and spent the night with four men...
Now I'm pregnant and don't know who the father is.
It was all an accident. 

When my own father found out, he locked me up to give birth in a bunker...
No prince charming is coming to my rescue.
Or princes, in this case --they are royal, after all.
But none of that matters right now...
Does it?

It's been so long I'm not even sure they remember my name.
Or the night we spent together.

And who would have thought... 
I am carrying not one, but two of the only heirs they'll ever have...

What would they do if they ever found out?


This is a stand-alone novel with a HEA. Adults only! 



This was completely different from what I thought it would be.It was a hundred times better. One Night Stands and Werewolves, humans, hybrid children and a war between humans and werewolves. Fantasy and action and some naughtiness. Who wouldn't love that.

Andrea oh such a lovely little woman with such fiery and passion about the things she knows are right.

Of the guys there is Richard, Edward, James and Tam. All are extremely different and sexy each in their own way and extremely protective of Andrea and the twins.

Richard is by far my favorite of the guys however i do wish the author would a written a point of view for James because he intrigues me.

And the epilogue so amazing how she ends it . eek..

5 stars



No comments:

Post a Comment