Sunday, August 9, 2015

Review: The Paper Swan by Leylah Attar




They say it takes 21 days to form a habit. They lie. For 21 days she held on. But on Day 22, she would have given anything for the sweet slumber of death. Because on Day 22, she realizes that her only way out means certain death for one of the two men she loves.

A haunting tale of passion, loss, and redemption, The Paper Swan is a darkly intense yet heartwarming love story, textured with grit, intrigue, and suspense. A full-length, standalone novel, intended for mature audiences due to violence, sex and language. Subject matter may be disturbing for some readers. Please note: this is not a love triangle.

Buy:  Amazon






















Review - 5 stars!!!


This is the best book I’ve read all year!  By an author I’ve never read or heard of before.  This book is wow worthy.  It’s emotionally devastating and emotionally draining just reading.  But the whole thing is a beautiful read and I now have a new favorite book.

I know some of you have seen this book all over facebook with a ton of recommendations for it.  For once, the hype is accurate.  This book is an amazing read that no one will regret reading.

The Good:

Everything!  The story was amazingly well-done and even the holes I never noticed were filled by the end of the book, causing me a gratifying surprise by the end of the book.  I thought I knew where things were going, and some of the time, I did.  But the end of the drama surprised the heck out of me because I forgot!  I was so focused on Damien and Skye that I never notice the unfinished business.

This is the first book all year I wished I could rate above six stars.  It is a beautiful love story that comes out of violence and vengeance and I loved every minute of this book.  I could go on and on and on about how great this book is, but frankly, I shouldn’t because of spoilers.  I try to make everything spoiler free.

I so want to wax on about how beautiful and awesome certain scenes are.  BUT I can’t.  Just take my word for it. go read!

The Bad:

There isn’t more!!  That’s it.  No bad.

Overall, any romance reader NEEDS to get this book.  No one should miss this book!


Author Bio:







Leylah Attar writes stories about love – shaken, stirred and served with a twist. Romantic love, family love, friendship love, burning love, bitter love – love wearing all of its endless faces.


When she’s not writing, she’s pursuing her other passions: family, food, photography and travel. Currently living in Toronto, her debut novel, 53 LETTERS FOR MY LOVER, is set for release in June 2014.










Website:  http://www.leylahattar.com/
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/leylah.attar
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/leylahattar
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/8126161.Leylah_Attar
Amazon:  http://www.amazon.com/Leylah-Attar/e/B00KPV5GRQ/ref=dp_byline_cont_pop_ebooks_1










No comments:

Post a Comment