Friday, April 7, 2017

REVIEW: My Redemption (The Salvation Series, Book Two) By Michelle Dare


 

Ethan Matthews always felt he was second best. His brother received all the praise, never him. Ethan took a dark, lonely road, turning to alcohol and women to avoid the jealousy that ate away at him. But the demons of his past continued to resurface. He decided to turn his life around with the help of the person he treated the worst–his brother.
Piper Lazara struggled for most of her life. She’d lost almost everyone she loved and lived in poverty. Despite the obstacles, she worked hard and finished nursing school. She never believed in love at first sight, so she tried dismissing her feelings when Ethan entered her life, leaving her heart and head at war over whether she’d take a chance on love.
Ethan knew he shouldn’t get involved with anyone at this turning point of his life, but from the moment he laid eyes on her, he couldn’t stop thinking about the raven-haired beauty. He didn’t know if she felt the same, but it was time he found out.
Their lives were in danger, causing family to step in and offer support. Ethan would do whatever it took to protect the woman who had become his everything. He never thought he deserved happiness, but Piper gave him the redemption he so desperately desired.
What an amazing novel this was. This is one of my favorite authors she really is an amazing writer. I am never displeased with her books. Actually I usually cant put them down until I am finished with them. This novel was no different.I just loved all the characters.

At first you just think its some lovestory with a dark broody sexy lil brother nope all wrong I tell you. Its full of sex, love, lust, and murder and action.

Ethan oh so sexy Ethan. He meets Piper,Cali's nurse (his sister in law to be) and he cant think or speak he gets near her and just wants her. Known for being a ladies man this is really quite funny she has such an effect on him.

Then Piper she isnt nearly as tongue tied but she definitely wants him more than she lets anyone know. Such an amazingly strong character as you read more and learn more about her past and her current situation.

A side note I noticed Eric and wonder if he will be in future books as I love his character her is Cali's bodyguard and just sassy and bossy and takes charge like you would expect. Sexy as hell....

I love this book I am not sure there is much else I can say with out giving out every spoiler. I so have the urge to do that hahaha. I just loved it so much and I was overly excited about the end.

5 Stars


Michelle Dare is a romance author. Her stories range from sweet to sinful and from new adult to fantasy. There aren’t enough hours in the day for her to write all of the story ideas in her head. When not writing or reading, she’s a wife and mom living in eastern Pennsylvania. One day she hopes to be writing from a beach where she will never have to see snow or be cold again.

No comments:

Post a Comment