Saturday, June 27, 2015

REVIEW: Reliant Service (A Colony Series Paranormal Romance) By Regina Morris




Vampire COLONY agent, Daniel Brighton, undergoes an identity crisis after being publicly shot while saving the President of the United States. After his fake funeral and altering his appearance, Daniel reluctantly accepts a sabbatical from his team to chaperone a young pop-star on a tour across Europe. She’s a struggling artist who knows nothing about the supernatural. Daniel realizes she is an undeveloped half-breed vampire and latent witch, with a dark past leading directly back to the presidential vampire team that can shake it to it’s very core.




This was an amazing book. At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it. But once it started unfolding I was hooked and couldn't put it down. A great wonderful plot with great twists around every corner.
I just love Daniel's character. He has an old world charm to him. Ancient, wise, sweet , kind, adorable and sexy as hell. 
Lori's character at first seems young, annoying and way too into herself and the social media thing. But once you realize that is just one side of her, you really grow to love her character that is so sweet natured.
The love that Daniel and Lori form together after many trials is unbreakable. He would do anything for her and she takes every moment with him as precious.
The twists and turns throughout this story are crazy. What Lori goes through and learns about herself and her family in the process is amazing.
5 stars all the way



OTHER BOOKS IN THE SERIES....






REGINA MORRIS
I am the author of the humorous paranormal romances that make up The Colony series. I love paranormal romances featuring vampires, but my personal taste is light-hearted and humorous – not horrific and gory.

I live in Austin, Texas with my husband and two children. I enjoy meeting with my monthly critique writing groups and meeting other writers in the Austin area through the WLT events.

I have lived in many different parts of the world. I graduated high school in Germany and I attended the University of Texas at Austin where I received a degree in Computer Science with a minor in math.

Besides writing, I am an amateur portrait and sports photographer. After enjoying a career in the software engineering business, I discovered that writing is in my blood, and had to put pen to paper!

Please connect with me through various social medias. You can visit me on my official website for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment