Sunday, November 26, 2017

REVIEW: Luke (Paranormal Scifi Romance) By Ashley L. Hunt


I've seen a negative review on this book and I was pleasantly suprized by this book. You think in the begining it will be some silly book about a girl and the carnies that come into her town. But boy oh boy is that wrong, there is so much more this world that the author Ashley L. Hunt created.

Candice comes back to her hometown after her parents are killed in a driving accident. She become a waitress and is very content in her life until the carnival of lost souls comes to town and changes everything for her.

Luke aka Arias a half breed of human and alien comes into Candice's life unexpectedly.Hes a stong warrior and fighter on his planet. He was banished and Candice takes him back where he belongs tho she fears for his life and causes havoc on whats forming between them because of her fear.

I look forward to reading more in this series and from this author. She creates and amazing scifi world.

5 stars

So, I am a simple curvy woman, who just loves romance, aliens, shapeshifters, vampires and much more!

I get thrilled by the idea of making my heroes face a dilemma as this is when their true nature and feelings unravel!

I Hate cliffhangers and cheating, and I Love full-length stories with a happily ever after!

I Love reading Sci-Fi and Paranormal Romance (although secretly I have to admit I get to enjoy some Contemporary Romance as well) while I am drinking a nice glass of red wine, settled in my chair near my window, having my lovely dog as the cutest company ever!

I write Sci-Fi Romance because I want to make the stories more exotic, more futuristic as well as engaging and hot! My Alien and Albaterran Mates are inspired by my friends’ (and mine) kinky fantasies!

I hope you’ll enjoy traveling with me in new worlds, meeting your new mates!
And last but not least, if you want, you can always send me an email with an idea of yours on yourbooks@ashleylhunt.com. Trust me, I will make sure to turn it into an awesome story ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment