Saturday, October 28, 2017

REVIEW:The Lost Knight Volume 1 By Candy Atkins





How am I supposed to save the world when I'm not strong, not brave, not smart, and not particularly good at most things?

I ran away from home the day after my thirteenth birthday when Auntie and her weird friend attacked me. Now I'm on the run with the Grim Reaper and a scary soldier. And I'm no longer on Earth.

They were expecting me to be a Knight. The savior that's supposed to stop a war and prevent the invasion to Earth.

But I'm not. They grabbed the wrong girl. I just don’t know how to tell them.


Oh my goodness I dont even know where to begin. After reading this book Candy has emediately become an author I am going to be reading more of I am already hooked on her writing style and the amazing storylines she creates in her books.

I just love everything about this book.

It has humans, faeries, elves, pegasi, grim reapers (or better known in this world as Night Crawlers).Two alternating worlds with portals that let you travel from each one but they were separated years ago for the safety of all and now one Knight a lost Knight is the only way to find the key before the evil man that held her prisioner all her life gets to it.

Agatha oh what a interesting character. She is amazing and im trying not to give out spoilers because reading this book will bring you into a whole new world you will just love love love.

Jonah the night crawlers or grim reaper is by far one of my favorite characters in this book. Hes such a unique character for the hero of the story to save Agatha from her prison. And I swear I know she is only 13 but god do I want Agatha and Jonah to fall in love.

This book had one of the biggest cliffhangers at the end of a book I have ever seen. I know some people get so mad at cliff hangers but this one just keeps you wanting more to read about from this amazing world she enters.

I just cannot wait to read the others in this series I have already searched them out.

5 stars (if I am to be honest id give it 10 if I could)




Candy Atkins is a full-time writer who lives with her husband and two kids in Orlando, Florida. She’s an avid reader and lover of all things fantasy and sci-fi. Her debut novel, THE LOST KNIGHT, is volume one of the six-part LOST KNIGHT Series.
Her life’s journey has taken her from dining with the President to being on food stamps to running her own company. And since all author bios end by naming and quantifying pets...she also enjoys spending time with her boxer, Butler, and Wynona the cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment