Monday, July 25, 2016

REVIEW: The Training House Series: Girl, Boy and Master By Eden Bradley



 







Girl (The Training House #1)
by Eden Bradley (Goodreads Author)


In those breathless moments between pleasure and

pain lie the most poignant truths…
I have signed myself over to The Training House:

my devotion, my obedience, my body. It is what I

have always yearned for—to lose myself in

powerlessness. To be made to. But this place is

more than anyone could possibly prepare for,

especially the Master of the House. He is too

stunning, too commanding, bringing out a yearning

for submission in ways I have never imagined, and

I am lost in nearly unbearable desire. He uses my

body until he brings me to tears, then tenderly

wipes them away, enslaving me to him instantly,

body and soul. I cannot imagine existing without

him, without his wicked touch, his strict and

sensual command…


Until I meet another slave, and he changes the

game of kink for me forever. How can I decide what

my heart wants most, without risking losing it

all?
WARNING:: These books contains material that may

be difficult to read about and/or cause triggers

for some readers, including consensual non-consent

and other scenes that could be disturbing. Do NOT

try this at home!



This was a very intense book for  me to read. Its 

heavy into BDSM. Where you are full on into the 

lifestyle of becoming a slave or sub in a training 

scenario.

Intense but extremely amazing. I love this writers 

style. Smooth and flows beautifully that it made 

the book easy to read.

If you are into erotica and BDSM torture scenarios 

this is a must read for all.

4 stars



Boy (The Training House #2)
by Eden Bradley


From New York Times and USA Today bestselling

author Eden Bradley~the continuation of her tale

of ultimate surrender found in Book One of The

Training House Series, GIRL


Being broken has never been such beautiful

torture…


I am Christopher. I am most specifically not

called Boy in this exclusive slave training arena

where every submissive male is known as ‘Boy’.

They don’t let me retain my identity—they make me.

They keep me in my head, in my body, no matter

what they’re doing to me, because they know I

require it. They call me brat. They call me rebel.

These terms are far too bland to describe what I

really am. I am anger in chains. I am seething

sexual animal. I am the worst kind of f*ck-up.


The Master loves me. Maybe only because the level

of my misbehavior challenges him to come up with

new and terrible punishments. Do I sound proud? I

am. I also love him, in my way. It’s a strange

dynamic, one that has never been disrupted by

anyone. Until I saw the new Girl.


Fresh-faced and indescribably lovely. Burning

alchemical reaction that threatened to consume me

the moment I saw her. I will call her Aimee. I

refuse to play the Master’s games. Because for

reasons I don’t understand, she is instantly more

to me than any of the other Girls. What will she

think of me? The ultimate anarchist. The keeper of

secrets. The unbreakable one. Why do I even care?

All I know is that I do. And that this Girl could

ultimately be the one who finally breaks me.
WARNING:: These books contain material that may be

difficult to read about and/or cause triggers for

some readers. Do NOT try this at home!



Sometimes you find an author that blows you away 

with such an intense story/series with characters 

that are raw and intense in a story that hooks you 

from the first page. 

This is the second book in Eden Bradley's Training 

house series and you MUST read GIRL first since 

BOY picks up immediately and moves this 

unbelievably good story forward. This edgy, dark 

tale pushes the limits to deliver a powerful, 

emotionally -charged story. Behind the kink, and 

oh my, there is plenty of kink, is a love story 

between girl, boy and Master. This series is 

unique and addictive, exploring the consensual 

relationship between Master and slaves. 

Boy has to be one of my favorite characters by 

far. After having suprized me by getting to the 

girl in the first book. He is full of suprizes in 

this one as well

4 stars






Master (The Training House #3)
by Eden Bradley




From New York Times and USA Today bestselling

author Eden Bradley~the stunning conclusion of her

tale of ultimate surrender found in Book One of

The Training House Series, GIRL and Book Two BOY!

Being broken has never been such beautiful

torture…





You need to read these books in order. Watching 

the Master being torn down was very enjoyable. 

Damon, finally being able to let go of his past, 

the power, the guilt, and welcome the love he's 

craved his entire life. These three will figure it 

out and conquer all that is thrown at them. 

YOu definitely see the softer side of Damon which 

i so didnt think he had one. Hes such a hard ass 

in the first two books i really wasnt a fan of his 

character until this book.

It really shows his vulnerable side. I loved 

seeing that.

4 stars







New York Times & USA Today Bestselling and award-

winning author Eden Bradley aka Eve Berlin has

published a number of novels and novellas, both

print and e-books, with Berkley Heat,

Bantam/Delta, Harlequin Spice & HQN, Black Lace

Books and Samhain Publishing, as well as venturing

into self-publishing. Her books have been

translated into German, French, Romanian,

Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Czech and Japanese.

Eden has appeared regularly on Playboy Radio and

conducts workshops on writing craft and writing

about sex.

She loves art, shoes, tattoos, reading smutty

books, chocolate and sex, of course, not

necessarily in that order. You can visit her

website: EdenBradley.com or her group blog

Smutketeers.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/EdenBradley
Facebook: www.facebook.com/AuthorEdenBradley.Ev...
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/edenandeve/

All of her book ratings at Goodreads reflect her

favorite books, from those she loved to lifelong

keepers.


No comments:

Post a Comment