Saturday, July 30, 2016

REVIEW: Sacrifice (The Fate Series: Book 3) By Emersyn Vallis













For years my life was in a state of Adjournment…

Fate had constructed a plan to push me away… to save me…

There was a danger I never knew existed, one I had never sensed.

My family positioned themselves around me.

Like Hanging Pawns, they shielded me from it and I lived blissfully unaware… until now.

Now, I know there are rules to this game...

Sacrifices to be made in order to get to End Game.

What would I Sacrifice for one more moment... one last look? Touch? Kiss?

The answer is simple…

Everything.
 

I cried in this book. The twisted tale of the Chandler and McAllister families is very intriguing. The sacrifices that Simon made- sigh. I just hurt thinking about it.

Clues are being dropped for Sidney. Mysterious appearances of personal items in odd places. Challenges are being brought out in the open. But what is the end game? What will be sacrificed?

Ive seen other reviews that say that the first book is confusing and leaves gaps but i disagree if you dont read the first one you really dont understand the connections in 2, 3, and 4.

We jump back in to Simon and Sidney's story where we left off after Adjournment. This series is amply named and the comparison to a chess game is right on. If you enjoy books that keep you guess and don't give away all that will happen this is it for you. I don't want to go into much detail because everything is strategically set up so you learn certain things at certain time I will say I cannot wait for how this is all going to end. Just remember what happens in Vegas doesn't always stay in Vegas. Love love love all the characters and the individuality they each have that makes a great dynamic

Sydney is amazing and beautiful and always my favorite character.Such a strong and amazing girl.

                                                                             5 stars all the way












Emersyn Vallis currently resides on the east coast with her husband and three girls. She is typically mistaken for being quiet and reserved but those that know her know, she's deep in thought plotting out stories lines and conversations in her head. When she's not writing she's a cook, a personal baker to her family, a chauffeur, a mediator, a guidance counselor, a stenographer, an art judge, a personal shopper and above all a caffeine chugging, Reese's Cup addict. She's fluent in sarcasm and hopes one day her girls learn the language. After reading as a hobby for most of her life it wasn't until she had discovered R. L. Mathewson's 'Neighbor from Hell Series' and Tara Sivec's 'Playing with Fire Series' that she came up with the idea to fuse comedy and suspense together and her passion for writing was born.


No comments:

Post a Comment